Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wicked Wednesday

To kick off my promise to myself of blogging more, I am starting Wicked Wednesday. Living in a small (minded) community makes access to sex toys almost impossible. Mail lady is nosy about oddly shaped packages and the closest sex shop is almost an hour and a half away. Soooo.... I end up making our own out of things easily found at any hardware or mass market store. Now we could just use a wooden spoon (which is tons of fun, I'm not knocking it) for spankings, but I like to explore a more creative side. Just in case anyone else is in the same boat I thought I'd share some things I've come up with now and again.

Like this weeks Monkeys Fist Flogger. I used para cord found in the hardware section of Walmart. It took quite a bit of time and one blister. Actually it took five episodes of Lost (I am in love with Hulu). The first four or five knots were a loss as I tried to master this tricky little knot. I ended up using one of them as a new key chain (only I am going to know what it can also be used for) :) The end product is pretty thuddy, and I will be making a new one soon with even more knots. I personally prefer the brightly colored rope but it would be just as nice in black. The length of it can be customized depending on how much snap you'd like, or can handle.

So go out and pick some up and give the cashier a sweet smile as you think about your soon to be new toy.

Happy Spanking!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I saw it, very cute and useful. I will have to join in and get a flogger from Conina. They really are gorgeous.

      Delete
    2. (my packages are not oddly shaped) :)

      Delete
    3. I'm going to go take a look at your shop now. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice work!

    My submissive really likes the toys I make more than the purchased ones. Even though the purchased items are a bit nicer and better crafted, the stuff I make brings a deeper connection. That art, thought, and caring that go into it mean a lot to her.

    Master Charles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your right, there is a connection when you put the thought and care into it.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flogger. I hope you have lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Joey. We plan on having lots of fun. :)

      Delete
  4. I respectfully suggest that you turn off word verification in your blogger settings. Doing so will enable your readers to comment without the hassle of the captcha system.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops. I had no idea it was even on. I guess I'll go turn it off. Lol, thanks for telling me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY, very nice. I well know about those blisters and how long these things can take.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a good excuse to veg out in front of the tv. Plus I think He gets a kick out of me making things for Him to use.

    ReplyDelete