Monday, July 9, 2012

Early bird gets the worm...

Feel free to take that title any way you'd like :)

It was after 3am when you came home from work, You came in and let me know that you were taking a shower before coming to bed.(and yes I heard you singing in the shower)  I fell back to sleep, sort of. I was in a half dream/half awake state. I was so tired but so looking forward to the activities that were about to unfold. What seemed like only a few minutes later you nudged me to make room on the bed that I was claiming with my entire body. You smelled like your body wash and of freshly washed skin, an intoxicating combination. Yummy. I laid on my front, naked except for my pearl necklace. We chatted about how work was for you and my night home with little man, who is starting to walk (yikes). Eventually the chit chat died down as we both understood what would happen next.

You massaged my back, rubbing all my sore spots till I was softly groaning as my muscles relaxed. Your hands slowly strayed lower and lower, grazing the tops of my cheeks. Pulling me closer to you, grabbing each cheek in your strong hands.You really are an ass man, actually you joke quite often that that's what made you want to ask me out in the first place. And I thought it was my sparkling personality. You tugged the sheet down exposing my warm body to the cooled air making me shiver. You continue palming my ass, stroking each cheek. You withdraw your hand, making me brace myself. Smack! You land a spank square on the right cheek, then the left. You go back and forth warming my ass, thoroughly covering my exposed flesh. I feel you reach for something, I love not knowing what you might be searching for. You caress my now quite pink ass with our good friend big red, the polished wood glides over me. This little guy looks innocent enough but boy does it pack a punch. Plus you know how to aim it just right using the tip to bite the same spot over and over. You start with a few soft blows to warm me up again, gradually increasing the power behind each swing. Soon I am writhing on the bed, unable to keep still. My pussy is getting so wet, I can feel the dampness on the sheets under me. You hit me especially hard right across both cheeks, making me want to crawl away. "Stay still!" I whimper in response, I want to stay still for you but its so hard when you spank me like that. It hurts like hell but feels amazing at the same time. My mind tells me to escape while my body wants more. You throw your arm across my back to keep me from escaping, pinning me to the bed, my arms above my head. Not fazing you a bit, you get back into the same rhythm. Knowing how it affects me, you keep hitting all of my sweet spots. "You want to cum don't you?" "mmhhhhmmm" "then touch yourself, I want to see you cum for me" I raise my hips slightly to slip a hand between my thighs. I am drenched in wetness, my body ready to be fucked, the spanking teasing me. I slip two fingers inside of me and almost immediately my pussy grips them as I cum hard. All the pent up pressure from your spanks let go and I cry out from the pure pleasure. "That's it baby, cum for me" You never stopped spanking me as I come down from my high. "Alright that's enough for you, stop touching yourself" In my post orgasm haze I don't register your words "I said stop toughing yourself, NOW! The anger in your voice snaps me back to reality, I bring my hand back up above my head. To punish me for disobeying, you strike me across both cheeks so hard I cry out and for some reason start laughing. "What the fuck are you laughing about?" "You think somethings funny?" I have no idea why I'm laughing, its not funny, it freaking hurts. "no" "No what?" "no sir, I'm sorry for laughing" You roughly grab me by the hair, forcing my head back as you start using your hand to abuse my poor ass, the burning sting growing. "Your ass is so red, how does it feel?" "It burns really bad but it feels so good" "well I think its time for you to suck my cock"

You let my hair go and you lay on your back with your knees up, legs spread inviting me to come and play. Your cock is rock hard, and gently tapping your stomach as it pulses. Positioning myself between your spread thighs I gently lick the tip of your cock, the salty precum spreading over my tongue. I moan with the delicious taste of you. Dipping down to lick the shaft, I hook my arms around your thighs so that my face is buried in your groin. The smell of my man is intoxicating, filling my head, making me dizzy. I nuzzle your silky balls with my nose, as I grip your cock in my hand. You let out a throaty moan when I lick the smooth skin between your balls and your ass. Smiling to myself because I know what this does to you. You must have read my thoughts because you said "remember last time you played there?" "mmm yes I do" "I ended up cumming on your face and you loved it" I would have been very happy to oblige you again but I needed to be fucked, hard. "but you haven't fucked me yet?" "Does my little slave need to be fucked?" "yes Sir" "Okay I will but you need to suck me some more first" I raise up, face to face with your magnificent member. With a sigh I suck you into my warm mouth, running my tongue up and down the sensitive underside. Threading your hands through my hair, forcing me to swallow more of your cock "Oohh you suck cock so good baby, good god." That's all the encouragement I need, I lick my thumb and use it to massage that sensitive line under your balls again as I take as much of you as I can deep into my throat, slightly choking at your girth. I can feel you starting to get close, having memorized the signs that its getting to be too much. You grip my face under my chin, forcing me to let go of you. "Get up here and ride me" "I'm not going to do anything, you have to do all the work, I'm just going to lay here and watch you"

My inner deviant was rubbing her hands together greedily as I climbed astride you. I didn't even need to grip you, as your cock was standing straight up, I slowly sank down on you, letting your generous size fill me almost to the point of being painful. Bracing my hands on your chest I started grinding my pussy against you, it felt so damn good. It didn't take long for my orgasm to start building as I layed down on your chest, my hands gripping your hips. Being lined up like that does delicious things to me, I cant get enough, pulling your hips to mine feeling every bump and ridge of you rubbing me in all the right spots. You can tell I'm getting close, "Do you need to cum?" barely finding my voice "yes I do, I cant stop" "Let it go baby, cum for me" I tumble over the edge, screaming as I get that sweet release, I never stop moving, almost uncontrollably my body on autopilot, craving it. Sitting up to look down at you, I try to catch my unsteady breath. Your arms are folded beneath your head as you look at me smugly. With a huge smile on your face, you ask me if it was good. Ha! Good doesn't cover what that was. "Well I think its time for you to suck my cock again"

I gingerly lift myself off of you, I can already tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow, and that's totally fine with me. I draw you into my mouth tasting both of us on you. I hurriedly suck up and down, working you into a frenzy. Before I can get into a rhythm you tell me to flip onto my back. I obey you and I settle back with you sitting astride my chest as you place your cock between my heavy breasts. I squeeze them around you as you thrust against me. Taking your cock in hand, you start stroking yourself on the edge of your own orgasm, pointing the head at my mouth. I know exactly what your going to do so I suck on my thumb to get it nice and slick. You cum so hard every time I play with your ass, so I circle my thumb around the sensitive skin knowing that it will push you to your limit. Tipping your head back you cum, groaning as you shoot your hot cum all over my mouth and neck, basically giving me a 'pearl necklace'. Smiling down at me like you just won the lottery, you rub the softening head against my lips "I thought you would like matching necklaces"

Always the jokester. :)


7 comments:

  1. Wow. You really outdid yourself with this one. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing with DH tonight! So hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -graciously bows- lol, thank you. It was even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew... someone get me a cold towel please. That was awesome hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Renee.

    Bahahaha. Nice one FA

    ReplyDelete