Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Small snippets.

Beware.... I have quite a few topics floating around my head so hold on for multiple posts. :)

Does anyone else have anything whether it be a piece of jewelry or whatever that they wear as a symbol of their submission that their dom, master, sir etc.. didn't give to them for that specific purpose?

Let me explain.

I have always loved pearls. I think they are simple, classic and beautiful. I always wanted a pearl necklace of my own. Not long before we married, I broke down and bought one. I wore pearls for our wedding, a set of earrings, necklace and a bracelet that I designed myself. (One of the unknown things that will be included in my lovely blog post)

I don't know if its a June Cleaver (Leave It To Beaver) thing or what but I feel more submissive when I wear them. Just wondering if anyone else has that attachment.

8 comments:

  1. I wear an ear cuff that he gave me for that purpose, but other than that, no - nothing specific. Although, I do try to look a little bit more put together than I used to...

    I guess I wear me better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I love ear cuffs. Cool idea. I do try to be more presentable for Him too. No more sweat pants for grocery shopping. :( lol just kidding.

      Delete
  2. not yet- but I so want to have one. We have started this thing with my wedding ring... since we started TTWD only he is allowed to take the ring off my hand and or put it on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like Him to give me something as a symbol but I think it would be very wrong of me to ask. That's pretty cool. I'm lucky if our rings aren't covered in desitin, not very romantic. :)

      Delete
  3. not in terms of jewellery. because the pendant i have was specifically for the purpose of reminding us of what we are to each other. but this is kinda like how I say i sit down on my own ankles in a sit/kneel and immediately feel more submissive to him. (even when he's not around to see or anything like that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing. It's a automatic thing anymore. Saw the pendant post, universe has aligned once more. Lol. Hope your both doing better and that you have an amazing trip.

      Delete
  4. My husband gives me black pearl necklaces/things as gifts. I guess it's true they do inspire the june cleaver in me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love black pearls. I always feel more lady like wearing mine.

      Delete