Monday, July 2, 2012

A letter to Sir

Dear Sir,

You are my lover, my best friend, my master, my partner in crime and my husband. You made me a mother to the best little boy I could have ever hoped for. You provide for us and care for us in everyway that you know how, and I'd like to thank you for that.

When we first met I would never have guessed that we would be where we are now. Back then we both stumbled through our relationship, both almost ruining our chances forever. Fate brought us back together and I thank god for that. I have been happier with you by my side than in my whole life, you really are my better half.

You get my silly side, laughing when I make a face at you or when Im dancing wildly in the car. You understand my cranky side, when Ive had a hard day and just cant seem to let it go, you give me my space. You love my mothering side, whether Im playing with our son or preparing a meal for you. I crave to make you happy and you appreciate me for it. You relish my fiesty side, when we play fight in the kitchen (you always win, but I fight dirty) or when I grab your ass while you wash the dishes. You like my submissive side, when Im kneeled before you and when Im taking my spankings. You seem to love everything about me and I thank you for that (even if I dont understand it).

You try so hard to make me happy and give me what I need, and thats what Id like to thank you for most of all. You are an amazing husband and lover. I can not imagine my life without you. When I suggested we try to change the way we live (TTWD) you didnt treat me like a sex crazed mental patient (even if I did feel that way sometimes) You were open to making our relationship better and stronger and were genuingly interested and open to it. I have a very hard time expressing myself vocally and you have been very understanding and have pushed me to let go of my insecurities. Your strength and kindness has made me a better person.

Thank you from the bottom of my soul, you are everything to me.

Love,
Your wife, best friend, little slave and lover.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that was so heartfelt. Thank you for sharing it with us too...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post T. A truly beautiful letter from the heart!

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I was feeling particularly lovey. He is such a good man.

    ReplyDelete