Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Big Red

Introducing.... Big Red.:)

I was rummaging around our basement when I found one of those big five gallon bucket paint stirring sticks that was left over from painting our house. Idea! I cut it down some in the length and sanded the edges till they were nice and smooth ( ass splinters would be very bad ) and painted it red. I figured might as well go with the same color my ass was going to be. :)

Now here is the thing, not once while I was working on this little project did it pop into my mind how messed up it was that I was making something for Him to use against me. Oh no, that little gem didn't surface until I ended up with a bruise the size of a half dollar on my ass.

Sense of self preservation - gone.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap Crap. Stupid freaking phone! Sorry FA, my fat fingers deleted your comment by accident.
    I so thought about getting a spoon until I read your post, maybe ill just let Him bring that one up on His own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paint stirrers are a favorite of many - yes, I laugh regularly at the way I ask to be spanked. I need it, for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually get so shy when I ask for them (I do love projects though) but lately I haven't had to ask. He has been picking up on my cues that I'm stressed, being playful, being bad :), or whatever the reason might be. Lol

    ReplyDelete