Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wicked Wednesday and His birthday

Today is His birthday and to make things easier I am going to start referring to Him as A. He is an amazing man that has made me so very happy. He tries His hardest to give me everything I could ever want and that makes the man a saint because I'm not the easiest person to love. He always has the right answer when I ask if I'm fat or if my outfit looks good. There is so much that women put men through, I'm surprised He hasn't wanted to dump me off a bridge yet. So, happy birthday my love. Your my perfect man.

On the topic of Wicked Wednesday, this week is our homemade riding crop. Now I know that crops aren't usually made out of duct tape but who doesn't love duct tape? Its the most useful invention ever made. It can seal boxes for moving or hold your bumper onto your car (I have actually had to do that) or be used to make a nifty little spanking implement. All I used was a piece of dowel rod and good ole duct tape. I thought the blue/green and black combo was cool so that's what I went with. It can really sting if that's the goal or can make nice little love taps. Plus its very easy to aim.

Hopefully I'll be on the receiving end of His birthday spankings. :)

Happy Spanking!

2 comments:

  1. Nice implement. I hope you have fun with it.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I am considering a name change for H too and because it is HIS birthday tomorrow. :)

    Happy birthday to A and I hope you get the birthday spankings too!

    ReplyDelete