Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Forced pleasure

It started like any other night, I slept downstairs so that we could have some alone time after A got home from work. I was told to go to bed naked, which is a huge thrill to be told that you can't wear any clothing. Freeing and controlling all in one yummy little package. Later I woke to A scooting me over to make room on the bed. (I tend to be a bed hog when given the chance). Spooning against my back A told me of His night at work while running His hands over my warm skin. I was in a sleepy haze till His strokes became more demanding. Him squeezing my breasts and palming my ass gave a kick start to that needy ache I've been carrying for the last week. I needed some attention and the look in His eyes told me I wouldn't be left hungry for more.

With a smack on the ass and His mouth close to my ear He told me to touch myself and I don't need to be told twice. My fingers played over my clit as He sharply spanked my ass sending a heat wave through my body. I hadn't been spanked in over a week and the body tends to readjust quickly but not as quickly as I hoped. Each spank was like the first time, the sharp bite, the cracking sound ringing in my ears, and the warming glow that I was sure had begun to spread over my cheeks.

There is an undeniable high that I feel every time A spanks me that is as addicting as any drug. The pain and the pleasure twist together making it hard to breath. With each breath a pant I could feel my orgasm start to peak. He must have known too because He beat a rhythm on my ass in tune to the waves of my orgasm, each blow taking my breath away as I tried to cry out with sweet release.

Barely a second to catch my breath and A had pushed me into the mattress, His arm resting on my back as His other hand parted my thighs. Cupping my sex in His hand, He started to rub my now sensitized clit with His talented fingers, His thumb resting on my pussy lips just close enough to make me squirm. His fingers massaging me, making that delicious peak grow once again. The man sure does know how to work me over. As my orgasm rose and crashed over me He pressed Him arm across my shoulder blades pinning me down. A challenge and a command in the same move. Almost willing me to stay still and surrender but also challenging me to try and escape. I had no intentions of trying to get away, yet.

His hand once again found my now wet pussy and proceeded to smack my swollen lips sending a jolt through my body. Sliding a finger deep into me, He worked my sweet spot knowing it makes me melt into a hot mess. Moaning loudly against the sheets I thrust my hips towards Him out of blind need. Fucking myself against Him I quickly orgasmed again. It was there and then just as fast was over.

Like a possessed man He gave me no rest before adding a second then third finger filling me up and driving me insane with lust. Forcing me to orgasm
Again...

And again...

And again...

Finally I couldn't take anymore, I had nowhere to escape to, but a never ending orgasm that kept pulling me under. I was a panting and quivering ball of nerves. I begged A to please fuck me, to just stop His assault on me. Giving in He pressed His rock hard length against my abused pussy, easily sliding in to the very depth of me. His thighs on either side of mine, trapping me once again as He pumped into me. It felt so good to have Him inside of me, rocking into me, forcing me over the edge with His thick cock. I thought He might be getting close but I never got the chance to ride it out as He pulled Himself free and rubbed the plump head against my ass. I knew instantly what He wanted and that I didn't have a choice. Needing no extra lubrication He pushed into my ass slowing when I gave a whimper but not stopping till He was all the way in. Flexing his cock and savoring the tight grip I had on Him, He pulled out only to shove back in. Back and forth, using my body as His own personal fuck toy. The deeper He went the more I wanted, I was soon forcing myself back on Him to get more. Slamming against my ass He came with a groan as He pulsed deep inside me.

We both collapsed on the bed, both too tired and spent to do anything other than breath. I couldn't move or think, my body having raised the white flag of defeat. I had literally been fucked senseless, and it was great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment