Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yearning

I am a very impatient person. If I want something, I want it now. Whether it be a special occasion, a night out, a thing or sex. The longer I wait the more feisty I get.

This week is no exception. Due to a minor outpatient procedure, the vagina is on the injured list for awhile. (He said ok, looks like it will be all anal) yipes!

So far He has been very gentle and understanding. Which I super appreciate but I'm getting antsy. I need sex and spanking. I need it now! Lol

Anticipation can be a good thing, it builds the excitement level but I just want to be healed up and get back to business ( yes, I know I sound like a sex addict but I'm okay with it ). While I feel like I'm gonna burst, He is just whistling along like He has not a care in the world. How can this sudden time out not be affecting Him? I'm not brave enough to ask yet.

This is one of the reasons why TTWD is so good for our relationship. We used to fight all the time about sex. He has never had much of a sex drive until we started all this, I on the other hand have always had a huge sex drive. Now I feel like He wants me more than ever. In the past I also felt neglected and unattractive when the frequency of the sex we were having was lacking. There we even times that that little nugget of insecurity would have me thinking that He could be straying. He never has, He is a very good man and has always treated me wonderfully. I just get down on myself when we aren't having sex as often as I'd like. I internalize things, which is something I'm trying to be better about for Him. He wants me to be more open about my wants and feelings, which is hard for me. I am trying, I really am, promise. TTWD has changed us for the better, we are closed than ever.

How does everyone else deal with the time apart, or even just a basic lack of time? Im struggling.

With any luck maybe there will be some good girl spankings tomorrow for not whining too much over being on the injured list.

Unless He counts my whining on here.

Oops :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    This is my first post on your blog.

    TTWD has helped us have much better sex as well. Much better! And, we are in a time out for a medical reason this week as well. Yuk! We deal with it by kissing and a lot of touching.

    Hope that you feel better,

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello, He has been very sweet and attentive this week. Thanks, hope your doing better too.

      Delete
  2. "I just get down on myself when we aren't having sex as often as I'd like. I internalize things, which is something I'm trying to be better about for Him."

    uh-huh. I HEAR YOU! i just had a THING today in fact. but i mustered up the courage to tell him my insecurity... and he made me feel a whole lot better immediately. at least i didn't let it stew in my brain and get blown out of proportion.

    and we TEXT alot!!! cos we don't have a lot of time together. it helps to be in touch on a constant basis. and when sex is out of the question, then we meet for lunch, i touch him a lot, we kiss, he holds my hand and twiddles my fingers. and i kiss his hand. it's my way of reaffirming that i belong to him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have talked on the phone with Him maybe a total of forty times since I met Him. We always text too, plus I'm much braver behind a text than in person. :)

      Delete
  3. I find it absolutely devastating when we're having no sexual interaction - but it doesn't have to be intercourse to satisfy that need of mine.

    Just last night we were talking about how we used to spend hours and hours and hours in bed with no below-the-waist penetration... it was satisfying in its own way, very sensual and loving. We were wondering if we could have that kind of self-control now... (I wasn't the one with the self control, honestly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and let's not forget the endless weeks after our child was born when I wasn't allowed to have ANYTHING penetrate me vaginally. Dear God, the teasing.

      Delete
    2. I couldn't wait to have those weeks over, especially since little man has always been such a good sleeper. We had time but not the doctors ok.

      We used to do that too, back before little man, stay up till the sun came up. Just talking and fondling and the occasional fiction burn. Lol

      Delete