Monday, June 4, 2012

Dream a little dream of me

Last night I had the most erotic dream. I had slept in our spare bedroom as He requested I should so that I would be waiting for Him when He got home from work (it's far enough from our sons room to not have to worry as much about the noise). I primped and shaved and made sure my skin was soft and fragrant for Him. I wrote last nights blog and then drifted off to sleep hoping that the hours before His return home would go quickly.

Why is it you never remember the beginning of a dream? You always start right in the middle. Like how did we get here and whats going on? I dreamed that I was cooking Him dinner like usual until He bent me over the counter, pulled down my jeans and started spanking me with one of my wooden spoons. He was dissapointed in something I did. I remember feeling guilty and trying to apologize to Him for whatever I had done but He wouldn't hear me out. He kept spanking me and saying how bad I was and that I deserved every blow. I was squirming and trying to get away as my ass turned bright pink from the spoon hitting me. He threw down the spoon and unzipped himself and with one swift move was buried to the hilt. He slammed me against the counter with every thrust. It was over before I knew it, He pulled out and came on my pink striped ass. It was right then that He came home and I woke up from my dream.

He came in and said baby "I'm home, I'm going to take a quick shower." I dozed to the sounds of the running water from His shower. I don't know how much time passed before He was getting into bed with me. Small feat in a full size bed, big men need big beds.

He started to caress my skin and then His hands traveled down to cup my ass as He nuzzled my neck. He paused to slip off His boxers (why He put them on in the first place is beyond me) and said "why don't you come down here and take care of this?" " I've got a surprise for you" I was mentally bouncing up and down, I do love surprises. As I gripped His hardening member and cupped His balls I felt that He had trimmed pretty close while in the shower. Yum, the better to lick. I ran my tongue the length of Him and around the plump head before swallowing Him as far as possible. I sucked hard bringing His cock to life, hardening against my tongue. I had His cock in one hand and silky balls in the other. He then grabbed a fist full of my hair and told me to suck on His balls. Gladly I thought. He moans so much whenever I do that for Him. Plus when He takes a sharp breath i know I hit a sweet spot.

I continued stroking Him with my hands and tongue, teasing His asshole like I know He likes me too. "Ooo... my little slave do you like that?" I gave Him a muffled yes. "where are the toys at?" 'they are under the bed in the storage container' "go get one" 'which one would you like me to get?' "I want you to choose what one I use on you" I picked out a flesh colored very realistic dildo that is quite thick. I know that's His favorite to use on me since I squeal like crazy when He fucks me with it. I also grabbed a pair of gold nipple clamp rings that He has never seen before. I climbed up to kneel in front of Him while I put the rings on and I handed Him the dildo.

He had me get back into position sucking His cock, my body 90 degrees to His so that He can play with me and spank me at the same time. I felt the tip of the dildo pushing against my pussy lips, nudging slowly to tease me. Then he slammed it straight home. I yelled out at the sudden intrusion, as I tried to accommodate the large dildo. He started a maddening pace that had me moaning against Him, slowly pulling it out and then thrusting hard into me. He was hitting my spot so good and I came in no time. He pulled the dildo out with a pop and told me to get on top and ride him.

I got out of my position and lowered myself onto his very hard cock. It doesn't take long at all for me to get a strings of orgasms going this way. I can usually last through about four before I feel like I'll pass out. I rode Him slowly trying to make it last, on my third orgasm I felt it building and building so I knew it was going to be good. I sat back and squeezed my nipples roughly and came with a gush, my body contracting around Him. He then lifted me off and told me to lay on my back. I thought He was going to fuck my ass but instead straddled my chest and had me push my tits together with His cock in between. He started pumping himself , using me as a toy. It didn't take long for Him to reach His peak with a final thrust He came on my face sending jets of cum over my throat, mouth and cheeks. I was so surprised, He had never done that before. After I wiped my eyes and was able to look up at Him, He had the most smug look on His face.

"Well that should give you something to write about"

Pompous ass! Lol

Gotta love Him.

6 comments:

  1. Very. Hot. I love it.

    And I was just thinking about nipple clamps just tonight. And H is in bed. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, love, love nipple clamps. Whats better than doing something hands free? lol We have two pairs, one set is gold rings that has two pressurized balls that hold the nipple, another set are adjustable alligator clips.

      Delete
  2. OOOOHhh Loved it. Thanks for the tale. As I mentioned elsewhere a day or two ago, I'm not gonna be seeing ANY action in my part of town. We're both busy with stuff this week so I'm going to have to wait till next week till I see BIKSS again. Keep em coming please... I'm gonna need more juicy stories to satisfy my need in the meantime! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that BIKSS had to be gone so long this time. We usually have at least a few days if not a week between romps too :( makes you just want to fast forward till you can see him again.

      Delete
  3. That's awesome, like you got a foreplay spanking without having to actually having to wait for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I think we may go spoon shopping this weekend. lol

      Delete