Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fight club

"First rule of fight club. You do not talk about fight club." Last night was our usual UFC night at the friends house. We brought the food (read, I made it and wrapped it up and served it) and they paid for the pay per view fight. Now I'm not huge into violent sports but the is something about two very muscular men in tiny shorts trying their best to beat the snot out of each other. We do this every 5-6 weeks depending on the fight schedule and almost every time my mother watches our son for us at her home.
Having a babysitter = adult fun time.  :) So we watched the fights and drank large amounts of woo hoo. After it was over we went to their basement to play some pool. Now, I am by no means a pool shark but in the past I seem to shoot better the more drinks I've had. (Or maybe I just think I play better). We played many games of straight up stripes and solids. Of course the small (drunk) evil person in me made lots of comments on hubby's bad shots. I then received the 'you are so going to regret this' look. Yipes!
Which led to being held face first down on the bed with HIM spanking and covering my ass in stripes from our Singapore Stinger I. After he was satisfied that I had learned my lesson he let me cum while shoving a dildo in my ass and fucking my pussy.
I love Saturday's. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment