Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm late, I'm late. For a very important date.

If you were to go around and ask my friends and family if I'm usually on time for events and what not, they would laugh. Loudly. I have been late to just about everything I have ever gone to. Be it a Dr appointment or dinner with the family. Today was no exception.
I should have started getting ready to go to my friends baby shower about an hour earlier but instead I was drawn to the tv because those lovable rednecks from Duck Dynasty was on. Between watching them and Law and Order marathons, I'd say they could be blamed on about 50% of my sloth tendencies. So after I detached myself from the couch, I ran around in a craze because I knew I was going to be late (again). In passing I gave HIM my cell phone to read my very first blog post. Next thing I knew, HE was pressing HIS very hard member against my ass as I was attempting to finish wrapping my friends gift. HE must have decided that right then was a convenient time for HIM to have sex because I was immediately bent over the window seat with my jeans and panties down around my ankles with HIS cock slamming into me while I was forced to look out the window. A quick orgasm for me and him cumming onto my ass a few minutes later was the outcome of his attack.
After wiping me off so that I could continue my scurried beauty rituals, HE said that my blog post had turned HIM on and HE had to act on it right then.
Maybe this blogging thing isn't the bad idea I thought it would be. :)  
And yes, I was late. Again.

4 comments:

  1. That's kind of awesome.

    My husband really loves my blog too.

    You should blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my first comment. Didn't think anyone was out there reading. Feel free to pass my writing around if you care to. I haven't been on to post anything in so long due to computer issues but this momma was spoiled for mothers day and got a new iPad. Ill be posting again starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got here via one of Kitty's posts... Glad to meet you. Come drop in when you have time. I'll add you to my roll :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much. I'll add you to mine as well.

    ReplyDelete