Monday, May 21, 2012

Back in black/red.

Well I'm officially back after a few weeks of not being able to blog. It was just too hard to blog on my cell with the new layout. I got a new iPad from Him for mothers day so now its super easy. Except that now I spend way too much time on Facebook, pinterest, and playing cut the rope. I did manage to finally get our veggie garden planted today. I spent all yesterday weeding and tilling the ground while wearing a black tank top and gray shorts. (the color blank attracts the suns rays more than lighter colors) oops. That's how I ended up with a most unholy sunburn. I am red, not pink, red! It does hurt too bad (yet) but I just hope it fades to a lovely tan and doesn't peel off like usual.

We have been passing a cold back and forth and it's latest victim is Him. I filed a complaint with Him that there has not been enough sex going on around here. We have been crazy busy lately and sleep has trumped sex on the list of need to dos. My mother is going to have our son over one night this weekend for a sleepover so we will get at least one night to catch up on our play time. It's been so long since I had a good spanking and I'm feeling a bit insubordinate. I'd love to get a new paddle this week but we might just have to stick with the stinger until we get paid again. So last night I told Him I would be wearing his "favorite jammies" to bed (code word for sleeping naked) who doesn't love sleeping naked?its just so much more comfortable and... convenient. :) I was all revved up thinking we would finally get to have sex again (it's been awhile) after He got home from work. He crawled into bed around 3am and said He wasn't feeling good and wanted a rain check. At this point I was all hot and bothered from not having any sex lately and "no" was not really an option for me. So I asked if He would play with my nipples so that I could have a quick orgasm to tide me over till He felt better. He was happy to help me out and I had a nice little orgasm and was ready to go back to sleep when He told me that watching me had turned Him on and that He wanted me to use Him for my own pleasure (my inner sex freak was rubbing her hands together greedily). I slid myself down the bed and started to suck His cock. I really do love giving Him head. He has told me a few times that I'm a great cocksucker. I just wish He still made me suck Him off more often, to me there is no greater feeling than to be able to watch Him experiencing so much pleasure from my mouth. I got Him nice and slick because then I got on top and slid myself down onto His hard cock very slowly letting Him fill me. He has the most wonderful penis I have ever seen. It's just the right length, thick with a few veins and a nice plump head that hits all the right spots. I always wondered what His measurements were. Doesnt every guy do that at some point? I slowly rode and grinded myself to two amazing orgasms. I forgot how intense they can be when you are focused only on your own body. Mmm.. toe curling yumminess. After I got my breath back I slid back down to finish sucking Him off. It didn't take long for Him to orgasm with me sucking just the way He likes it but it took me by surprise when he started cumming and it hit me in the face. My first ever facial and I didnt actually mind except for needing to wash it out of my hair.

Wearing His "favorite jammie's" again tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment