Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Balance

Is there such a thing as the perfect balance between home life, work life and sex life? I'm not so sure. This last week has been a good example of that. We started a new diet last week which has left one of us quite cranky (it's not me). The work week was a tough one, between customers and coworkers I was ready to pull my hair out with all the tension (don't worry, I didn't, but He just about did) Thank goodness it was a three day weekend and we spent it with family for the most part. Saturday we went out for dinner with His family to celebrate our nephews graduation. The problem was that we went to a steak restaurant and we were only allowed to have up to 7oz of meat :( This did not sit well with Him because He is a steakoholic. Having to limit what He ate was really hard and put Him in a pretty foul mood. I had hoped we would go see a movie or go out somewhere but instead we ended up back at our vanilla friends house to watch a UFC fight on payperview. Now I am really into UFC but no one of particular interest to me was fighting that night and I promptly fell asleep on their couch. (Exciting I know) Awhile later i was woken up and taken home to bed (not in that way you perverts lol) no sex that night. ...And that was our date night. :(

Sunday was a better day, we slept in a bit, had some "play time" and then went swimming at my parents. That morning when I woke up I was still a little miffed for not putting our date night to better use. The lack of sex specifically. A few moments later He woke up and asked me if I was still mad at him for last night. Yes! Of course I was, I needed a night on the town and some kinkery and instead I got a crabby husband and a nap on my friends couch.

I rolled over on my stomach and put my face in my pillow to pout a bit. Bad idea. He let me lay there a minute and stew, then I felt my nighty (lovely little dark purple and black lace trimmed nighty) being inched up over my thighs and ass. Smack! He spanked my left cheek quite hard and I let out a yelp/moan. Then the other side. Back and forth till I was moaning and pulling at the headboard. He obviously knows what gets me going. Then I was ordered to kneel on the bed with my ass toward the edge of the bed and told to stay put. Of course like a good girl I stayed right where I was, ass up and face down on the mattress. I could hear Him rummaging around in the toy drawer as if He could find what He wanted "why isn't that big dildo here?" "ummm it's downstairs" "and why is it downstairs?" looking shameful..."because I was playing with myself". I knew I was in trouble because He didn't say another word as he walked back to my side of the bed. WACK! He smacked my ass square on with our Singapore Stinger and continued striping my ass with each blow. Damn that stung. I couldn't see it but i could tell my ass was turning pink with every one Then He started giving me little swats on the inside of my thighs working his way towards my pussy. By this time I was writhing on the bed waiting for Him to actually touch me. He grabbed me by the hair and told me to stay still and just take it. Then He gave me a swat right on my clit. Oh my goodness. I just about came right then, I was more than wet and willing. Finally He put down the stinger and thrust His full length into me. He grabbed my hair in one hand and held my face with the other. He slammed into my pussy and pulled my hair so hard, I couldn't focus on the pain because it felt so good. He continued abusing my pussy until with a audible pop he pulled out and started to force His way into my ass without giving me a moment to protest. He was so hard and unrelenting. Gripping my hips as He rode my ass like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't hold out any longer and let myself orgasm -without permission :) my grip on him pushed Him over the edge as He emptied His cum deep into me. We both fell onto the bed spent and satisfied.

I couldn't be mad anymore for the night before, good steamy sex will do that to a woman. And yes I was walking funny for awhile, but it was so worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I am convinced that it is less about balancing all the parts and more about screwing each part on a more or less equal basis (sometimes work is ignored for family stuff and vice versa). That's my opinion.

    But yes, sex will bring back a feeling of balance won't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If if only I could ignore my work once in awhile. Blah. The joys of public servitude. Lol. Having a toddler also upsets the balance, but not in a bad way. Just means we have to be more sneaky. ;)

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm, balance.

    You know what we've pretty much had to do to keep the sex? Work/family stays the same, but our other entertainment has pretty much dropped to nil. Movies and games after the munchkin has gone to bed? Not so much.

    We still make time for Doctor Who and the occasional outing with a group, but otherwise? No R-rated movies shown in this house for a long time.

    It's a sacrifice we're willing to make. ;)

    Awesome post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has cut down on the gaming while I'm awake so that we could have more time for us. Now if I could just stay awake past 9pm. Lol He loves Doctor Who too. Small world. I'm going to try and convince him to turn the guest bedroom into a private space for us to use after little man goes to bed. We do get one night every other month all alone, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete