Monday, June 18, 2012

Splish Splash

A few days ago we decided to add something new to our weekly routine. Since we are parents and also work outside of our home full time we tend to lack that alone time that we crave. So we have started Shower Night. One night a week we are going to sneak off to our very large shower for some play time after little man has gone to bed for the night. I love my shower, its a large custom built and tiled walk in shower. I could just about lay down on the floor of it and fit head to toe (which happens to be very convenient for shower sex. I saw some suction handles and a foot rest that suctions to the wall that Id like to try out. If we get them, Ill be sure to post a review.

It had been a long day of working, running around, swimming and having dinner with my family. We didn't have anytime for any maintenance other than a quick swat now and again. I winked at Him and mentioned a few times how much I was looking forward to taking a shower later when we got home. He got the hint and I was rewarded with a small wicked smile.

That night after we got home, I went into the bathroom to start the shower and stripped off my clothes. He was in the kitchen getting a drink, so I stood in the doorway and waited for Him to join me. When He was ready, I stepped into the shower and let my hair down as He pulled the curtain shut.

The hot water felt amazing after such a long day. He watched me intently as I washed my hair, His fingers tugging and twisting my taunt nipples. I switched spots with Him so that He could stand under the spray, closing His eyes as the hot water worked its magic. I started to wash myself with my heavenly smelling lavender body wash, His eyes following my every move as I rubbed the foam over my body. We switched again so that I could rinse off, my body pressed against the wall to give Him room to pass by me, moaning as His cock lightly brushed against my ass. He just smiled at me and let me finish rinsing myself.

After I was all clean and yummy smelling, I had Him stand under the water as I grabbed His body wash. Working the soap into a lather, I spread my hands over His back and shoulders, rubbing His hardened muscles under my fingers. He moaned and closed His eyes to savor the feeling. I love to wash Him, feeling His soapy skin under my fingers turns me on like no other. I am addicted to touching Him, tasting Him, having His skin against mine. I lightly squeezed His perfect butt before He turned to have me wash His front. I got more soap and worked His chest muscles, letting the soapy water run down Him, my eyes following the trail of bubbles as they ran towards His swelling cock and then down to His legs.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around to face the corner, His hands resting on my ass. Pulling my hips against His crotch He pressed me down so that I was bent at the waist, my ass on display to Him. He drew His hand back and spanked me hard on the right cheek with a loud crack! "This is for being such a good girl this week" "Thank you Sir" His hand was a blur as He landed five hard spanks on each cheek. "I'm going to turn my little slaves ass red" I moaned a "yes please". Two more smacks to the inside of my thighs had me spreading my legs for relief.

He must have taken that as an invite because He started pressing His length against my wet pussy. The hot water, His skin against mine and the spanking were a perfect combination,  making me drip with anticipation. With a groan He slid His hard cock into me, making me gasp for air. He held himself still, savoring the feeling. Slowly He drew himself back, as I braced myself for what was coming. He dug his fingers into my hips and pounded my pussy with everything He had. I could already feel an orgasm building, His rock hard cock forcing it from me. He never slowed as I cried out "ohhh...I'm going to cum Sir" "Do it my little slave, cum for me" "Now baby, cum on my cock". His words released me, I came hard, locking my arms so that I didn't fall as I cried out.

He withdrew himself just enough to be able to spank me as I came down from my orgasm. A couple quick stinging swats and then He was buried inside me again, pressing His body against mine so that His cock nudged my sweet spot, making me want more. Instead of giving me what I clearly wanted, He slipped out and knelt behind me.

Keeping me bent over, He spread my ass cheeks and rubbed the soft pad of His thumb over my puckered asshole, the sensation sending a ripple of pleasure through me. With his big hands on my thighs holding me still, He pressed His wet hot tongue against me, making me whimper. He continued to run circles around my twitching ass, my moans getting louder and louder as I pleaded for more. "Touch yourself my little slut, rub your pussy for me" I couldn't snap out of my trance. His tongue on me had me frozen in place unable to process his words. I knew I needed to obey Him, but it felt so good. "I said touch yourself, NOW!" The last word a growl that vibrated through me, breaking the spell on me. With one hand holding me up, the other rubbing my greedy pussy, He continued his attack on my sensitive asshole. Drawing back He licked his fingers and started pressing against my tight ass. I let out a small yelp when He started filling my ass, my pussy was on fire, another orgasm coming quick. He worked His finger farther into me, my own buried in my pussy, rubbing my sweet spot "I'm going to cum again Sir, may your slave please cum?" "Yes baby, cum for me" "Show me how hard you can cum" I screamed out as my orgasm crashed over me, rocking me back against Him, my ass gripping His fingers with every wave.

Before I even had time to catch my breath, He withdrew his finger and stood. A quick smack at my now very sensitive thighs made me spread my legs and without hesitation He plunged into my pussy, rocking me forward. He wrapped one hand around my middle and the other across my neck, pulling me up, arching my back as he forced me to look at Him. His eyes were filled with a fierce passion that burned me up. He fucked me so hard that all I could do was hold on for the ride. His cock brutally impaling me was more than I could take as my body shook with a mind blowing, toe curling orgasm, my battered pussy gushing around Him.

I collapsed against the warm tiles, dragging air into my screaming lungs as I tried to regain my balance. My pussy was still throbbing with the after affects of such an intense orgasm. After I had a chance to calm down a bit, with a grin He said "You know, you didn't wash all of me" 

I grabbed the soap again and worked up a good lather as I knelt before him. Running my hands up and down His toned legs, I worked the muscles with my fingers, kneading the tension from them. With His well fucked cock level with my mouth I licked the tip, tasting myself on Him. Looking up at Him for approval, I started to wash His cock,  paying special attention to every vein and bulge. He groaned as with one hand I soaped up His heavy balls and with the other started working the slippery soap over His glistening cock. I snuck a peak up at Him to find that His head was tipped back, eyes closed, His soft lips parted as He panted. I happily kept stroking His cock, washing away the remaining soap.

Licking my lips I drew Him into my warm wet mouth, savoring the taste of Him. I gripped His thighs as I sucked Him in deep, my nose pressed against His pubic bone. Running my tongue against the sensitive under side of Him, His very hard cock sliding all the way back, making me gag slightly as the head started to enter my throat. He then pulled himself from my hungry mouth, stroking Himself, a hand fisted in my hair at the nape of my neck. With a loud groan and a shudder He came, shooting over my face and neck, pooling between my breasts. I licked my lips tasting His salty cum, hungry for more I gently licked the now sensitive tip of Him, cleaning the cum from His softening cock. He stepped back and smiled at me as He helped me to my feet.

After I had rinsed off His cum, I lovingly washed His thick hair, massaging His scalp to relax Him. He rinsed off and as He stepped out of the shower gave me two quick spanks. We dried ourselves and then wrapped up in our thick fluffy towels. My ass tender against the towel, I looked behind me to asses the damage. My ass was a lovely rosy pink, I gave Him a shy smile when He asked if it still stung. "Good, I like seeing your ass red and I know you like it too"

We eventually fell into bed, kissing each other goodnight, the taste of Him still on my lips.

I slept like a baby well used slave. :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounded incredible! Good on ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy... sweet... fuck.

    ...

    speechless, me.

    We showered together last night, oddly enough...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, kinda rare for any of us to be speechless for very long. I love co-showering, saves water too. Okay, no it doesn't but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

      Delete
  3. incidentally BIKSS just said yesterday that he thinks we should spend more time in the shower together. LOL. I've NO objections to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how we all circle around the same themes at the same time.

    ReplyDelete