Monday, June 4, 2012

Take a hint

Been absent for a couple days with the weekend and what not. Saturday was girls night out with one of my dear friends. As usual I was late getting to her house, was pulling out of the drive way when I realized I didn't have enough gas to get there. So I had to make a 20 minute detour to get gas. Grrrr. We went for a yummy meal at Olive Garden and then we were off to consume large quantities of alcohol at the local bar.

We were both looking pretty hot when we walked in and turned a few heads. :) Always nice to be appreciated. We ordered our drinks and sat down to chat with the owner who is a friend of ours.

Later a group of men around our age came over and started chatting us up. One of them was watching me pretty intently, okay no big deal. I do have to say my hair was looking pretty good that night. A few minutes later he leaned over and introduced himself and told me that I had a beautiful smile. Hmmm, kinda odd thing to tell a married woman with a wedding ring on her finger. The night wore on and we enjoyed a couple games of bags and got to feeling pretty good. The bar closed and we all went out to the parking lot and stood around talking for another hour or two. During this whole time the same man was paying an awful lot of attention to me. From staring to brushing his hand along my back. Warning! Warning! The red flag in my mind went up. Thankfully a few minutes later everyone started heading to their homes. We were saying our goodbyes when the same man leaned over and whispered in my ear asking me if we could go somewhere and have sex! Wtf? I hadn't even shown him the smallest bit of interest and had told him multiple times that I was happily married. I obviously said no, I'm married. Next he asked " could we if we used a condom?" gahhh! I think my eyes bugged out of my head and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth. I was shocked, I immediately said no and walked away. I know some men are thick skulled but jeez.

I told Him about my night after I came home. He got all serious in that Dom tone and asked if He needed to start coming with me when I do go out. I told Him that I'm a big girl and can hold my own. With a slap on the ass and a playful wink He told me that I better be able to. :) I was told to be waiting downstairs in his favorite jammies for him when he gets home from work tonight.

I didn't have to be told twice to take the hint, why can't other people?

6 comments:

  1. Interestingly enough, submission adds a sexiness to the demeanor of many - at least I have noticed a difference. It is a powerful aphrodisiac you are carrying - so be careful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point, I guess I never really noticed it before. I have been feeling a lot more comfortable in my own skin lately, I was guessing it was from the 6lbs I lost in the last two weeks "woot woot" lol. Plus Him and have been coexisting on a much more balanced level than we were.

      Delete
  2. I suppose he figured it'd be a no-strings lay.

    Damn.

    Good on you for shutting him down cold. Repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably, I have had guys come onto me before but not in that brash a manner. I guess men are still a little too connected with their caveman tendencies.

      Delete
  3. I know men who hit on married women so that they don't have to worry about the aftermath.

    And I'm beginning to find out that there's a whole layer of sexy that comes with submission as Kitty says. It's empowering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that too, its as if they think that just because a married woman is out without her husband that she is trolling for sex.

      The closer Him and I get the more empowered I feel, which sounds backwards but makes sense in my head. :)

      Delete