Monday, June 25, 2012

Mayhem

This has been a heck of a week, so Im going to have to split this into two posts So please bear with me.

It was a horribly long sex less week, and we had our nephew over for the weekend, making alone time almost impossible. Like I said  last week, our playtime was restricted due to a small procedure. The lack of sex and spanking had me in a bit of a snit, thankfully we can now go back to our normal routine. In the meantime I took it upon myself to start a project, our funds are tight right now, so that means no new toys for awhile. It's kinda hard for me to buy stuff online anyway, I want to see it in front of me, really check it out. We have been on the hunt for a new spanking toy, the Singapore Stinger (a favorite of mine) is a thin paddle that leave my ass nice and red, but its a little too long, making it a little awkward to use. So, I decided to make my own. More on that, later.

We had just put the boys down for a long nap and were trying to decide between taking a nap too or getting in the shower. Shower won. I got in first while He finished His game of Call Of Duty. I had just finished washing my hair when He stepped into the shower. He flicked my nipple and asked how the water was. I rolled my eyes and said it was just fine, we switched places so that He could wash His hair while I shaved my legs. Shaving in the shower is just plain awkward without something to prop your foot on. He must have noticed that because He said I needed to get some sort of stool to use. Immediately my sex crazed brain thought of other things a stool in the shower could be used for. I could feel Him watching me as I ran the razor over my legs, "Why are you watching me shave?" "Cause I can, what else am I supposed to look at?" I feel very self conscious whenever He watches me, I guess that's kinda the point though. I stood up and turned my back to Him to put my razor and shaving cream back on the ledge. I had barely set them down when He cracked me on my right cheek with His hand. I cried out a bit, having been caught off guard. I braced myself against the wall for what was coming. He held me by the shoulder as He swatted me, alternating the numbers of blows per cheek so that I didn't know where the next one would land. I arched my back toward Him as I moaned in rhythm to His spanking. After about forty spanks He paused so that I could catch my breath.

Rubbing my sore bottom "those sting more than last time" He just smiled and said "Not enough, Im going to turn your ass bright red" as He pushed me into the corner of the shower. He held me still with his arm across my back, pressing me up against the cool tiles. He covered my ass with hard quick spanks, barely giving me time to count how many. I could feel my ass burning with the heat His spanks created. All of a sudden He released His hold on me, only to snake His hand up to surround my throat. Pulling my hips towards Him, He sunk His length into me in one swift thrust. He savagly pounded into me, making me scream out as I orgasmed, not caring who heard me. Letting my throat go, He gripped my hips in His large hands and continued forcing His way into me. By this time I was bent over at a ninety degree angle, desperatly trying to hold my grip on the wall to keep from falling. His thrusts slowed down letting me feel every inch of Him. With a sigh He pulled out and took a step back, "I want to cum so badly right now but I just cant seem to" feeling guilty and concerned "what would you like me to do for you?" "you dont need to do anything, it feels amazing and spanking you turns me on like a mother fucker"

I couldnt help but feel responsible, dropping down to kneel in front of Him, I softly licked the tip of His still hard cock. Cupping His heavy, silky balls in my hand, I placed my lips over His cock head. His member twitched against my lips, giving me all the encouragement I needed. Swirling my tongue around the plump head, His long cock slid into my mouth, nudging the back of my throat. My face burried against His crotch, and I was purring with satisfaction. If my mouth hadnt been so full, I would have been smiling ear to ear. Gripping his hips in my hands I pulled Him against me forcing Him to fuck my mouth. Over the sound of the water spraying down, His breathing turned to labored pants. I could tell He was getting close, His hands were twisted through my wet hair, as His cock started pulsing. Sucking hard, He cried out as His hot cum splashed the back of my throat almost choking me. I swallowed what I could, the rest dripping down onto my breasts.

After He had caught His breath He released my hair, I licked my lips with a cheshire cat smile and said "I dont know what you were talking about, you didnt seem to have any problem cumming"



8 comments:

  1. Thanks T. Great post.

    Hug,
    joey

    PS I enjoy Call of Duty as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, oh no, not you too? Lol. I call it his Dork cult.

      Delete
  2. Wow. What a great post - so vivid. The whole shower scene. Just wow. That was amazing.

    Also, they do hurt more immediately after a warm shower, so I assume they also hurt more during a warm shower. A scientifically proven Kitty fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, our shower time is usually pretty good, thank goodness for an almost sound proof bathroom. (The one thing that the previous owners got right) during the shower they sting the same but as soon as I step out and the cool air hits my bottom, I realize how sore I really am.

      Delete
  3. Uh-huh. i can imagine. we once had a round before a shower and another AFTER.

    Air-con room. spanks. not a problem. stepped in to shower and turned on the hot water. YEOW!

    That hurt alright!

    but great description of the sex and BJ in the shower. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always reminds me of getting a sunburn and not realizing how bad it hurts till you step in the shower.

      Delete
  4. Hot, beautifully written.

    One thing I find about giving head in the shower - the water running down over him and me tends to run up my nose, so there's a lot of not breathing going on, which is hot in its own way. . . kind of dizzying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Plus there is nothing more yummy that a freshly washed man.

      Delete