Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whimper

Wincing with each leg lift this morning at the gym, I mentally replayed last nights spanking session. Basically, it hurt like hell, but felt fantastic. I'd be skipping around singing today if I wasn't so sore.

I slept downstairs in our spare/playtime bedroom as instructed and put in my plug just in case He wanted to have anal. He came home and put His arm around me tweaking a nipple as He told me about work. Eventually I ended up face down on the bed with His arm thrown across my back attempting to keep me still as He (abused) spanked my ass harder than He ever has before, and he seemed to keep hitting the same spot that He bruised last time, on purpose I'm sure. "I think this is the hardest I've ever spanked you, and you fucking love it don't you?" I cried out that I did even though I was seriously thinking about asking Him to stop. Good thing I didn't, I came hard a few minutes later.

After I calmed down a bit He said it was time to suck His cock. "Yes please" I positioned myself between His spread legs and went to work. With His hands fisted in my hair "you always suck my cock so good" I reminded Him again that I would daily if He let me. He came close to cumming before pulling me off and telling me to ride Him. I climbed on top of Him and slowly sank down, the plug rubbing the length of Him inside me. "I love it when you ride me while your ass is stuffed with a plug". It didn't take long for us to finish.

The funny thing is...He almost seems surprised that He enjoys spanking me so much.

I knew He would though, I just can't say it out loud because He would probably spank me for it.  :)

6 comments:

  1. You just save it for when you do want a spanking, hm? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea. Going to wait till the bruise goes away though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic post - again. You were spanked with a plug in too? How does that feel different for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I love having the plug in when He spanks me. It almost heightens it to a new level. I'll be focusing on how the spanks feel until He gets me right between the cheeks and the sudden thump on the plug feels wonderful. A nice little jolt.

      Plus having it in makes it so much easier if He decides He wants anal. Our playtime is usually days apart so it helps to get me relaxed and loosen up.

      Delete
  4. Oh sounds like a brilliant interlude! Hv a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, thank you. I'm so excited for this weekend, I'm doing NOTHING! Lol. Sometimes it's so nice to just stay home and lock the door.

      Delete