Friday, April 27, 2012

Bleh

What a horrid day! Massive migraine this morning followed by insane outbursts and general unpleasantness of my job. Somedays I catch myself looking for the brick wall that I seem to be constantly butting my head against. Thankfully there was a light at the end of the tunnel. A new fabulous hairdo!

I change my hair so often its ridiculous. I just get bored with looking the same. Some days you look and feel like a goddess and others you feel like a overweight hermit. Now I just need some new shoes. I do have a sexy pair of black and red pumps that need to make their debut sometime soon. The problem is what to pair them with? Hmmm ill have to give that some thought.

One more day of work and then I'll have some freedom. Garage sales, shopping, good food and hopefully some relaxing is on the agenda. Somewhere in there Im sure we will slip in some sex.

Or maybe we could just take a nap. I think I'm starting to feel a bit hermit-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment