Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Some days just suck

Today was one of those days that wears you down. The kind that suck your energy, making you want to curl up in bed and try again tomorrow. Saw something today at work that really made me sad (Can't explain what it was because of my job). I really hope im not the only one that is affected by other people's struggles. I know what it feels like to try so hard to just have everything crash down on you anyway. A friend of mine is going through that now and I just want to hug her and make it all go away.  :(

On a less sad note, this coming weekend is townwide garage sales in my parents town. So I will be gleefully dragging HIM around from house to house in search of treasures. I'm all a twitter just thinking about it. Then we are off to town to visit my beloved Target. Dinner at home followed by either falling asleep on the couch or having some very quiet sex after our son goes to bed. It's about a 70/30 chance that ill be asleep under a blanket while HE plays the xbox before 9pm. Oh the wild and crazy life we lead!

Is my sarcasm too obvious? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment